|Version 22 (modified by marcusl, 3 years ago) (diff)|
This branch was created to replace the current HTML generation in the WebStatus part with Jinja templates instead, providing the following advantages:
- Fix encoding problems due to varying string types
- Separate from presentation
- Leverage existing template libs rather than maintaining our own
- Ease contributions of "themes" and/or general HTML improvements
- Nice UI usally sell well, and the more users, the better. :)
The work has now been merged to the master-branch and will ship with 0.8.0.
- Move all HTML generation into Jinja templates done
- Document and cleanup template parameters (t.b.d.)
- Catch up with current mainline repo done
- Submit for public review (and hope for acceptance ;) seemingly ok
- Merge into main done
- Profit! ;) (still waiting)
- Provide two "themes" initially: the current layout and one with a base with a menu.
- Remove IBox() interfaces and replace with jinja macros/templates.
- Keep most of Waterfall generation code in python, but allow <td> customizations via templates
Open jinja defects
Open jinja tasks/enhancements