Buildbot has weekly meetings in irc (#buildbot on freenode) on Tuesdays at 16:30 UTC.
The agenda for the upcoming meeting is at titanpad. Anyone is welcome to add items (but please do attend the meeting as well!)
Meeting minutes are here
- [optionally] alert in advance on IRC that meeting will be in XX minutes.
- Start meeting:
- [optionally] add other users to be chairs of the meeting:
- Save current version of agenda on Titanpad (Saved revisions tabs -> Save now button).
- Paste current version of agenda to the IRC:
#info agenda https://titanpad.com/ep/pad/view/buildbot-agenda/9J5V9zforF
- Set "Introduction" topic and do Roll call in order to understand who is available:
#topic Introduction Hi everybody! Lets do roll-call, who is also here?
- After introduction go through topics on agenda:
#topic Week in Review ...
You need to gather comments and information about topics being discussed and summarize it in meeting minutes using #info command:
#info Lots of great fixes this week
In case you agreed on some issue you can use #agree command:
#agree Python 2.6 support will be finally dropped
If you agree that some work should be done by specific user you can explicitly state this with #action command:
#action djmitche to file a bug about ansible failures
All #info, #agree, #action commands texts will be added to the current topic in meeting minutes, by using them you build short summary of the meeting — meeting minutes.
- End meeting using #endmeeting command:
- The chair should then send a copy of the meeting minutes to both users@… and devel@… with the subject "Weekly Meeting Notes".
After meeting is complete please update agenda: remove discussed topics and add follow-up topics for items that should be updated during the upcoming week.