|Version 8 (modified by dustin, 3 years ago) (diff)|
- Buildbot's Successes - where do we stand?
- What should we do (and not do) in 0.8.1?
- Who will do it?
0.8.0 has a lot of great new code!
- Database backend (schedulers, changes, buildsets, buildrequests, sourcestamps)
- Jinja template engine for the web status interface
- Authentication / Authorization for web status
- HTTP Push Status
- JSON status
- Project and repository in SourceStamps and Changes (+ ChangeFilter filtering)
- Reorganized documentation
Potential 0.8.1 Projects
- Web UI as first-class citizen
- Tomas, Marcus: JS, ETA, better interactivity
- Flexible filtering for SourceStamps?
- External to buildbot?
- Build status in DB
- better / faster access to build history
- Expand Latent-Slave support
- KVM/VMWare/Xen/qemu via libvirt?
- Project / Repository
- Support for cross-project builds and dependencies
- Dynamic manipulation of SourceStamps
- Build coordination
- Beyond Dependent and Triggerable
- traversing multiple builds in a DAG (top-down? bottom-up?)
- Windows compatibility
- need a windows guru
- Source step mode cleanup (#669)
- new set of Source steps with a new model?
- Expanded notification framework
- flexible filtering
- flexible notification channels
- Compression of logs on the wire
- Slave-side logging
- Graceful Shutdown of Master
- Slave Administrative help
- Graceful don't-schedule-stuff-here option (lower slave priority) (with some kind of scheduling)
- communication with slave admin
- remote shell