|Version 38 (modified by dustin, 2 years ago) (diff)|
- DevelopmentGettingStarted - how to get started developing
- LicensingYourContribution - info on licensing
- Buildbot Tests - writing tests for buildbot
- ReportingVulnerabilities - what to do if you've found a security problem in Buildbot
- CodeStyle - tips for writing good Twisted Python
- OngoingProjects - works-in-progress where you may be able to help!
- BugWrangling - help categorize some bugs!
- tags - all bug tags currently in use
- ReleaseProject - bug tracking for the next release
- DevelopmentPlan - a sketch of Buildbot's next steps
- FutureIdeas has some random thoughts on things that might make the Buildbot better.
Policies and Processes
- SecurityPolicy - how we handle security incidents
- ComponentMaintenancePolicy - keeping Buildbot's components up to date
- CompatibilityPolicy - how we handle compatibility with other tools
- SupportPolicy - support for older versions of Buildbot
- PromotionPolicy - how and when permissions are granted
- BranchesAndTags - the structure of the VC repository
- ReleasePolicy - how and when releases are made
- CuttingReleases - the release process
- Lately we've wanted an RcsTeminologyCrossReference so that different RCS users can converse intelligently.