|Version 1 (modified by dustin, 4 years ago) (diff)|
- There are Arch and Darcs repositories? which represent the latest code.
- The almost-latest pre-release code is available from CVS for browsing or read-only checkout.
- Dustin Mitchell maintains a development repository (Note: darcs web seems busted) serving as an incubator for new patches, but sometimes containing code that's not quite ready for release.
- To submit patches, please open a ticket describing the issue on the issue tracker and include your patch as an attachment.
- You can also join the buildbot-commits mailing list to be notified about changes in CVS.
- There is a brief roadmap listing goals for the next few releases.
- FutureIdeas has some random thoughts on things that might make the Buildbot better.
- placeholder pages for WritingBuildSteps? and WritingStatusPlugins? are here
- The "meta buildbot" (buildbot testing buildbot) is at http://buildbot.buildbot.net/.
The beginning sketches of what may become Buildbot-1.0 are at BuildbotOneOh?.