|Version 5 (modified by dustin, 4 years ago) (diff)|
This is administration notes and log for the buildbot.net machine.
- Trac git plugin is under /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages
- backups of trac-buildbot are performed four times daily. buildbot.net admins should do git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:buildbot-trac-backup and pull frequently to provide redundant copies. Remember to keep the contents private: there might be trac passwords inside.
- 04-Jul-2009: Dustin installed a buildbot on buildbot.net
- (?)08-May-2009: CoolCold? installed ngnix to cache non-logged-in users, and brought the load average down significantly
- (?)12-May-2009: Dustin noticed similar effects to http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/3675 and applied http://trac-hacks.org/attachment/ticket/3675/gitplugin.fix.patch
- seems to have worked
- 01-Jul-2009 (warner): set up Git-based backup of buildbot.net trac