|Version 16 (modified by Nicolas, 3 years ago) (diff)|
This is administration notes and log for the buildbot.net machine.
- Trac git plugin is under /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages
- Trac github plugin is, too - it's installed with 'python setup.py install' as directed in http://github.com/davglass/github-trac
- backups of trac-buildbot are performed four times daily. buildbot.net admins should do git clone email@example.com:buildbot-trac-backup and pull frequently to provide redundant copies. Remember to keep the contents private: there might be trac passwords inside.
- (?)08-May-2009: CoolCold? installed ngnix to cache non-logged-in users, and brought the load average down significantly
- (?)12-May-2009: Dustin noticed similar effects to http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/3675 and applied http://trac-hacks.org/attachment/ticket/3675/gitplugin.fix.patch
- seems to have worked
- 01-Jul-2009 (warner): set up Git-based backup of buildbot.net trac
- 04-Jul-2009: Changed the nav config to point to the new buildbot (in /home/buildbot/trac-buildbot/conf/trac.ini)
- 04-Jul-2009: Dustin installed a buildbot on buildbot.net
- 31-Jul-2009: Dustin added a link to API docs generated by Thomas Vander Stichele
- 03-Jan-2010: Dustin freed up some disk space, installed logrotate, and installed the accountmanager trac plugin ( http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/AccountManagerPlugin); also set up /etc/crontab to blow away old buildmaster logs
- 03-Jan-2010: Dustin upgraded the buildmaster to 0.7.12rc1
- 16-Jan-2010: Dustin installed the github-trac plugin ( http://github.com/davglass/github-trac)
- 24-Jan-2010: Dustin edited the config for the metabuildbot receive-hook (in /etc/event.d/github_buildbot to point to /home/buildbot/github-buildbot-post-receive, then restarted it)
- 31-Jan-2010: On Nicolas's advice, added proxy_buffering off to the metabbot nginx config to enable streaming of logfiles
- 03-Feb-2010: Dustin removed /home/buildbot/apidocs and changed links to point to http://djmitche.github.com/buildbot/docs/current/reference/. buildbot.net/apidocs is now a redirect to that URL (via nginx)
- 25-Feb-2010: Dustin, with help from verm__, switched to using a web form for authentication to try to limit the spam.