- 11:43 Ticket #211 (slave notify_on_missing is sending too many messages) created by
- The notify_on_missing= functionality, which is supposed to send email if a …
- 11:30 Ticket #210 (FileUpload/FileDownload blow up if 'workdir' is a WithProperties object) created by
- Certain BuildSteps (well, ShellCommand at least, thanks to ticket #43) …
- 08:39 Ticket #209 (FileUpload/FileDownload do not support setDefaultWorkdir()) created by
- For most build steps, it appears to be possible to set a default workdir …
- 13:51 Ticket #208 (Mail notifier barfs on subversion revision number) created by
- Well, I had the error handy, but the log has been whacked. Here's the …
- 20:15 Ticket #22 (reconfig on master removes ability to stop running builds) closed by
- fixed: fixed, in [6eadcbd75c197cd8f805ad98d0ba86d567258217].
- 17:38 Ticket #201 (LogLineObserver partially drops long lines (>4k)) closed by
- fixed: Applied, in [2bc178dd003c169ddae70cea925ea6753859a6a4]. Thanks!
- 12:46 Ticket #196 (Doctests not counted by TrialTestCaseCounter) closed by
- fixed: applied, in [4005088841f5c5d9fb24d513bfe7a08af81b4614]. Thanks!
- 22:51 Ticket #207 ("offline" should not be red) created by
- Red should be reserved for bugs in the source code under test.
- 21:30 Ticket #95 (better ETA display on waterfall) closed by
- fixed: applied, in [4a528a50824490edb4fbbbb50a263be380ad0d74]. thanks!
- 17:08 Ticket #188 (Buildbot overwrites SVN authentication info) closed by
- fixed: Applied, along with an extra patch to add --no-auth-cache to 'svn update' …
- 17:00 Ticket #115 (WithProperties should be supported in most (all?) BuildStep arguments) closed by
- fixed: Applied, in a series of patches ending with …
- 17:41 Ticket #53 (Twisted 2.5 no longer needs win32 platform detection) closed by
- fixed: Ahh...here we go. Line 816 is where the config file tester landed -- which …
- 15:22 Ticket #71 (generate "specific" SourceStamps from "HEAD" ones) closed by
- fixed: applied. there are a few updates I'd like to do but I'll do them in a …
- 14:42 Ticket #57 (test flags) closed by
- fixed: applied, maybe in [e2ebb6bda29d603efbb6b0a60b97cc15ac848e7a].
- 13:59 WikiStart edited by
- add link to the Gmane archive of the mailing list (diff)
- 13:40 Ticket #105 (Clarify that reconfig action is not supported on Windows) closed by
- fixed: Docs updated in [f72dae42e26fd17f1fb3b3db8fbe26578b4758d6].
- 13:08 Ticket #52 (allow WithProperties in ShellCommand environment variable specifications) closed by
- fixed: Applied, in [6b91e04447d87ba9bd20ff85e556292256da3d3d]. Thanks!
- 20:59 Ticket #206 (put copies of old user manuals online) created by
- JP wanted to read the 0.7.5 user manual, but either it isn't online or …
- 17:35 Ticket #109 (timestamps broken in /buildslaves page) closed by
- fixed: yeah, this one is fixed.
- 13:44 Ticket #205 (button which takes me to the most recent green->red state transition) created by
- I see that a build slave is red. I would like to click a button and zoom …
- 12:55 Ticket #204 (Have an uber-cool view for buildbot) created by
- like this: http://wyvern.cs.uni-duesseldorf.de/pypytest/summary.html, code …
- 12:54 Ticket #203 (py.test buildbot support) created by
- For py.test (trunk version), there is semi-working code that is helping …
- 01:05 Ticket #202 (changes.pck always get trucated when Buildbot running) created by
- The suspect culprit is in master.py: […] When Buildbot start, …
- 14:31 Ticket #201 (LogLineObserver partially drops long lines (>4k)) created by
- While playing around with LogObserver and LogLineObserver a few weeks …
- 11:54 Ticket #200 (Provide HTTP auth around build buttons) created by
- Allmydata.com runs several Buildbot instances for various projects, both …
- 10:55 Ticket #199 (BuildStep to run unit tests from installed packages instead of source tree) created by
- I probably should have opened this ticket on http://buildbot.net instead …
- 13:04 Ticket #198 (disposition of std pipes should be notes on the header and keepStdinOpen ...) created by
- This is two issues, but they both arose from the same use and are related: …
- 11:35 Ticket #197 (show version number of buildslave buildbot code) created by
- I'm trying to debug someone's use of buildbot, and it would help if this …
- 14:21 Ticket #196 (Doctests not counted by TrialTestCaseCounter) created by
- Any doctests plugged into Trial is not counted by the regexp used by …
- 06:29 Ticket #195 (Add functions to the xmlrpc server) created by
- In order to create a Trac plugin to integration Buildbot into Trac, I've …
- 10:43 Ticket #194 (c['extra_services']) created by
- This came out of a discussion on the mailing list. My proposal is to have …
- 02:28 Ticket #193 (master.cfg.smaple references process/step.py which does not exist anymore) created by
- Line 92 of master.cfg.sample : […] step.py is no present anymore, …
- 10:43 Ticket #192 (Buildslave fails to timely detect command completion and hangs for 10-20 ...) created by
- I am running buildbot 0.7.6 on FreeBSD 6.3 with Python 2.5.1. buildslave …
- 16:59 Ticket #191 (SVNPoller log msg missing argument) created by
- This is around line 239 in buildbot.changes.svnpoller: […] I haven't …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.