Ticket #97 (reopened enhancement)
Use svn switch to improve efficiency
|Reported by:||retracile||Owned by:|
The SVN operation uses svn update, and deletes its working copy if the branch changes. However, Subversion is able to move between branches much more efficiently using 'svn switch'.
Attached is a lightly tested patch that uses 'svn switch'. It will always work for the 'copy' mode; other modes are less tested. An 'svn switch' of a working copy containing unversioned files can in some cases fail; that is not handled in this patch.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Cc duncanphilipnorman@… added
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Keywords svn added
- Version changed from 0.7.5 to 0.8.3
- Milestone changed from undecided to 0.8.+