Ticket #85 (closed defect: fixed)
sometimes buildmaster does not hand pending jobs to the idle slave, even though buildmaster can ping buildslave
|Reported by:||joduinn||Owned by:||dustin|
|Cc:||greg, gaoithe, joduinn|
Description (last modified by dustin) (diff)
We occaisionally hit a problem where:
- buildmaster sees buildslave correctly, confirms ping ok
- however, buildmaster will hold pending jobs, never assign pending jobs to the idle slave.
- restarting the slave does not help. The slave logs does not show any connection attempts from the build master.
- the buildbot master logs contains:
007/08/20 13:48 PDT [-] maybeStartBuild <Builder 'macosx_build' at -1217522900>: [<buildbot.process.base.BuildRequest instance at 0xb76783ac>] [<buildbot.process.builder.SlaveBuilder instance at 0xb76ccbac>] 2007/08/20 13:48 PDT [-] <Builder 'macosx_build' at -1217522900>: want to start build, but we don't have a remote 2007/08/20 13:48 PDT [-] maybeStartBuild <Builder 'win32_build' at -1217187284>: [<buildbot.process.base.BuildRequest instance at 0xb76784cc>] [<buildbot.process.builder.SlaveBuilder instance at 0xb7756dec>]
To get unstuck, running "buildbot refresh" on master is not enough, you need to do "buildbot stop/start".
comment:11 Changed 4 years ago by dustin
- Cc gaoithe, joduinn added
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.