Ticket #342 (closed defect: fixed)
BuildBot crashes if a non-ascii is sent with 'force build'
|Reported by:||marcusl||Owned by:||dustin|
Entering a name with non-ascii chars when doing a 'force build' makes the waterfall view crash horribly with 'exceptions.UnicodeDecodeError?: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xXX in position YYYY: ordinal not in range(128)'.
A fellow named Jonas Byström did this at our place. I had to delete the offending build-pickle files to make waterfall work again.
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Milestone changed from 0.7.10 to undecided
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
comment:11 Changed 4 years ago by dustin
- Cc dustin added
- Version changed from 0.7.7 to 0.7.10
- Milestone changed from undecided to 0.7.11