inline logs in HTML Emails and capture errors in Compile
|Reported by:||tzz||Owned by:||dustin|
Description (last modified by dustin)
- inline logs (with inlineLogs=true) in the message. At least for Outlook users, this is a big convenience.
- capture and produce errors on a compile. I created WarningCountingShellCommand2 to do this, in case we needed to go back, but it's just a copy of WarningCountingShellCommand? with extra behavior so it should superced it.
Change History (14)
Changed 9 years ago by tzz
Changed 8 years ago by tzz
comment:11 Changed 3 years ago by dustin
- Description modified (diff)
- Resolution set to no-response
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.