Ticket #267 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Add "failure to success" as a mode of MailNotifier
|Reported by:||soundgeek||Owned by:||marcusl|
Currently, MailNotifier? supports 3 modes:
- Send mail about all builds, bothpassing and failing
- Only send mail about builds which fail
- Only send mail about a build which failed when the previous build has passed. If your builds usually pass, then this will only send mail when a problem occurs.
There needs to be a mode which marks the transition from failure to success. Right now, I can notify the team when the build breaks but not when it is later fixed.
- Cc macke@… added
- Owner set to marcusl
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from 0.7.+ to 0.7.11
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.