Ticket #2336 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Add a method to trigger change pollers early
|Reported by:||Phr33d0m||Owned by:|
Hello, I've encountered a (probably) unwanted/unexpected situation. I have GitPoller? set to 10 minutes.
- At min 0 gitpoller pulls (it finds no new commits).
- At min 2 a new commit is made.
- At min 3 I do a 'force build' on the IRC bot (i.e. <me> BuildBot: force build MyProject?). It does a git pull, finds the new commit and rebuilds with it.
- At minute 10 gitpoller finds the new commit and starts building again, even if the git commit has been already pulled and the project has already been built with that new commit.
Is there any way to prevent this from happening? I wouldn't want the buildslave to do double work if I decide to see fast results and force a build (through the IRC bot).
- Summary changed from BuildBot starts building even if it has already done it with 'force build' to Add a method to trigger change pollers early
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Milestone changed from undecided to 0.9.+