Ticket #2328 (closed defect: fixed)
Error in Triggerable scheduler when codebase is empty.
|Reported by:||verm||Owned by:|
I hit this error when using the Triggerable scheduler in master:
if not ss_repository: config.error("The codebases argument is not set but still receiving " + "non empty codebase values")
The setup I'm using is rather simple:
- Download source using RCS.
- Create tarball
- Upload tarball to master
- Trigger builders (updateSourceStamp=True)
- Download tarball
codebases is not set, all source arrives from the same repository.
If I comment this check everything works as expected.
- Keywords multirepo added; trigger, scheduler, codebase removed
- Priority changed from major to blocker
- Milestone changed from undecided to 0.8.7
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.