Ticket #2310 (closed enhancement: fixed)
upgrade-master doesn't support master.cfg located outside of basedir
|Reported by:||KeiKun||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by dustin) (diff)
Some buildbot subcommands (e.g., buildbot checkconfig) currently assume that Buildbot's configuration file is named master.cfg, and is located in the master's basedir. This is not always the case. The name amd location of the config file are specified in the master's buildbot.tac, which is always in the basedir.
All of the buildbot subcommands should support a master.cfg that is not in the default location. Tests should verify that this is the case.
At least 'buildbot checkconfig' and 'buildbot upgrade-master' do not work correctly.
- Keywords simple added; master,svn removed
- Priority changed from minor to trivial
- Summary changed from Change master.cfg path to upgrade-master doesn't support master.cfg located outside of basedir
- Milestone changed from undecided to 0.8.+
- Owner set to tom.prince
- Status changed from new to assigned