Ticket #2299 (closed defect: fixed)
while pruning changes: too many SQL variables
|Reported by:||admin@…||Owned by:|
After moving a few tasks form one client to another I used /etc/init/buildmaster reload in order to make the changes take effect, A few weeks later I realized that the buildmaster process did eat a lot of mem (approx 3 time of its usual size). looking at the log file I found a lot of SQL errors (see below) that started 1 day after the changes described. The amount of IDs the SQL tries to delete grows from error to error. After a restart the mem usage was OK again but the errors still show up in the log!
It would be useful to split (too) large sql queries in single blocks.
- Keywords database added
- Milestone changed from undecided to 0.8.7
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed