The remaining 0.8.x releases will contain bugfixes and contributed enhancements
0.9.0 will entail (See Nine)
- new architecture: db, mq, and data apis
- core modeled on message passing
- status accessed asynchronously using a single, well-defined api
- new web UI
Bugs that can't be landed before 0.9.0, statusdb, messaging, etc. is in place.
This milestone represents completion of Buildbot as a framework
- APIs specified for all customizations (steps, schedulers, etc.)
- dynamic reconfig as a graceful restart
- simplified, maybe even non-Python slaves
Bugs to be solved in the very distant future.
Ongoing tasks (no due date)